Friday, September 9, 2011

Keep your clothes on. I got all I can take.

This right here is giving me a bad case of the sads.


It's my free Priority Access ticket I somehow won from Samsung Summer Krush Concert Series. Which I can not attend. No amount of finagling in the week or so that I was given to do the finagling was going to make it happen. 

I can't give them to other people to use. The tickets came with strict instructions they can only be used by a guest and myself. Though if I did share, I'd probably explode with jealousy right around 8 pm tonight. Smoldering pieces of me would be splattered on the walls and the rug. 

Probably best that I can't gift them. No one cleans around here butcept me. 

I've been defeated by time, space and babysitters with other plans. I'm not, unfortunately, a breathing  time machine.







No comments:

Post a Comment